mardi 29 septembre 2009

bonne nuit

-There are signs that can't be mistaken.
-Can't be mistaken. Look, look. She kisses me at less than a centimeter of my lips.
It is a sign, the most evident, that she desires me.
-Where should she kiss to her friendly goodbye? On the forehead?
-No, halfway between the ear and the lips. That's what's considered normal.
-Besides, if I don't move my head back, she hits me right on the lips.
-Why did you move away from her kiss, then?
-Maybe I tried to kiss her, who cares?
-The point is that she will torture, torture, torture me all my life.


(la science des rêves)

2 comments:

madu a dit…

gostei mesmo.
madu

Tiago a dit…

Stéphane: [after giving Stéphanie the one second time traveling machine] For the occasion of... you're pretty.

 
 
Copyright © bigode
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com